Thursday, September 17, 2015

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

-=+=-
Step By Step 
This week I am drawing Alice in Wonderland. The only materials you need are a pencil and paper.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Step 1: Draw a jar. Make the jar at least 4 inches tall. At the top 
of the jar, draw her upper body. Also add her arms holding onto the jar. For reference, use the picture below. 
_____________________________________________________
Step 2: Draw in the rest of her dress. If wanted, you can put her 
apron on it. Draw the tag on the jar. Later we will label it. Sketch 
in some feet underneath. Make sure to draw the feet on the same 
level so they look even.
_____________________________________________________
 Step 3: The head. This is the most important part. Without the 
head, well it’s not an actual person :). While making her facial 
expression make sure she looks like she's shocked.
_____________________________________________________
Step 4: Label the sign. You can write anything on it, but I wrote 
"Drink Me" since it was in the book/movie. Remember to add her 
headband, to the top of her hair.             
 _____________________________________________________











8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Karena!! I saw that on pintrest and wanted to draw that!! Thanks so much!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only I were a good artist then maybe I would try that but the dream catcher is easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so easy to draw! Thanks so much for helping me! keep up the great/awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one seemed to complicated for my lack of skills but the first one I tried drawing and it can out fantastic. Don't stop the awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful although I'm not skilled enough to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful although I'm not skilled enough to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I like how you styled it a bit yourself!

    ReplyDelete