Sunday, November 15, 2015

MILEY CYRUS

-=+=-
For those of you who follow me on social media, you got a sneak peak on this weeks' drawing. This week I am drawing Miley Cyrus (or attempting to). The materials you need are the same as last week. I am apologizing in advance that the pictures are a bit wonky since I did this on the go instead of in my usual area.
-=+=-
Step 1: First, let's draw the outline of her face and the ear. She has a double piercing so draw two earrings. At the right side of the face start the hair line.
-=+=-
Step 2: Draw the nose, make it a bit scrunched up. I made an outline for the eyes to mark where they should be but you don't have to. Draw the mouth and have the tongue sticking out the side. Make a little skin mark between the nose and the mouth.
-=+=-
Step 3: Make the eyes and the eyebrows a little scrunched up like the nose. Start the rest of the hair but only the side. 
-=+=-
Step 4: Finish the haircut to the side. Shade everything in before you color to give it more texture.


 _______________-=+=-________________
P.S. I didn't color the skin because I couldn't find a good shade for it
 _______________-=+=-________________



6 comments:

  1. HAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS! I'D TRY TO DRAW THIS BUT I'M REALLY SCARED FOR THE OUTCOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. Is. An. Absolute. Masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. N WE CANT STAP.. N WE WONT STAP... WE RUN TINGS TINGS DUN RUN WE YE YE

    ReplyDelete
  4. 0.6/10 no twerking or partying in the USA. Jk good job

    ReplyDelete