Saturday, April 16, 2016

GREYS ANATOMY

-=+=-
Today I want to talk about Grey's Anatomy. I know this might sound a bit weird but it's okay. If you're one of the people who text me often then you know how much I'm obsessed with this show. The recent writer, Shonda Rhimes, is absolutely my least favorite. Not because she's bad at what she does, don't get me wrong she's really good but she has a tendency to kill off all the good characters. Now I'm not gonna spoil anything for the people not caught up, but get ready for the feels. It's going to come as a shock to you. What I will say is, enjoy all the characters while they last because you are definitely going to miss them. I feel as if the writers have a specific goal and that goal is to make all the watchers as upset as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment