Sunday, January 31, 2016

MANDALA

-=+=-
This week I am drawing a simplified version of a mandala. When showing this to my friends ahead of time, they laughed at me and didn't think it was simple at all. Well, if you've ever seen a mandala trust me this one's simple.
-=+=-
Step 1: Draw a flower in the center of the paper. Outline the flower, and shade the in between area. Outline that and then draw four dots in each somewhat corner.
-=+=-
Step 2: Draw eight flowers. Make every other one different, but each second one the same (see picture for reference). Draw a small simple design in the petals. Draw five dots in between the petals.
-=+=-
Step 3: Draw an outline to the dots. Draw even more petals all around the mandala. Double the layers on the petals, see pictures for reference.
-=+=-
PS) There is no step 4 and sorry that the explanation is awful, make sure to keep looking at the pictures. 



3 comments:

  1. I really like the fact that it's a flower! VERY spring-y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiration from the art project we did in art which I got an A- on (crying emoji)

    ReplyDelete