Saturday, January 23, 2016

SHOW ME YOUR ART

-=+=-
Hey guys, for those of you who read my blog every week, looking at the drawings, this is for you. 
-=+=- 
I want you to try one of the drawings and send it to me. Please do this via the comment section. I would love to see some of your work. :) 
-=+=-
You can even just send in one of your own drawings, and I will do my best to recreate it for a future blog if you like. Get creative. Put your own twist on my drawings. If you know me personally, just text them to me. I might be putting up my favorite one. You have until next week. 
-=+=-
I know a lot of you might not participate, but I'm hoping some of you do. 
-=+=-
PS My next blog will have a poll in it, because I am entering an art show and I need some help on deciding which painting to enter. Thanks for the upcoming help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment