Sunday, January 17, 2016

MATERIAL RANT

-=+=-
This week instead of showing you how to draw something I will be talking about the materials I use, since many people have been asking about it. :) I would prefer no to show pictures of each material, sorry :((.
-=+=-
I have my own sketchbook and the paper inside is much thicker and a bit easier than regular printer paper. (in my opinion) to draw on based on the thickness.
-=+=-
I only use size 2B pencils because they aren't too dark, but still pretty dark when in use. :) I also use charcoal pencils because I find it really cool the way it looks like when you shade something in with them.
-=+=-
Unlike most people, instead of Copic markers I use Prismacolor. Mainly due to the fact that they are much cheaper (still pretty expensive though) and because I feel that they work better within smaller areas and that they seem like pens.
-=+=-
The colored pencils that I use (don't judge ;) ) are just normal thin crayola ones, because I feel as if I would be betraying my childhood if I didn't.
-=+=-
All in all, the materials that I use aren't too expensive, or super fancy, but they are very good quality and work like a charm :). I am in no way trying to influence people to get these materials, but trust me you won't be sorry if you do. 

PS) Since there's no drawing this week, next week there might be two (or an extra detailed one).

No comments:

Post a Comment